- All clients are required to provide contact details including mobile number and email in order to secure an appointment and provide necessary information for their appointment.
- All clients need to complete a Medical History form at their first appointment. This is necessary for the doctor’s consultation and treatment plan.
- New patients are seen for consultation first before any treatment is undertaken. Treatment may be provided on the first visit at the Doctor’s and/or Clinic Manager’s discretion.
- All information is treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You can choose to opt-out from our mailing list at any time by unsubscribing.
- All consultations are free. However, we do ask for a £25 Consultation Fee which is redeemable against treatments. After consultation, if you decide not to go ahead with treatment, this fee will be refunded.
- Due to high demand, there is a 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Any cancellations/rescheduled appointments within the 72-hour cancellation time will be classed as a Late Cancel.
Please note: This Fee is non-transferrable and will not be refunded if cancelling.
- If cancelling outside of the 72-hour policy, your £25 Consultation Fee will be refunded.
- If rescheduling outside of the 72-hour policy, your £25 Consultation Fee will be transferred to the rebooked date and will NOT be refundable. It will, however, remain redeemable towards treatment.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment and/or fail to advise us as per policy in advance, this will be classed as a No-Show.
Please note: Your £25 Consultation Fee will not be refunded.
- After 1 No-Show or 1 Late Cancel, a further £25 Consultation Fee will need to be paid in advance of your next appointment. This deposit can be redeemed on your treatment.
- Routine Review Appointments are offered for Anti-Wrinkle treatments – at no extra cost – up to 2 weeks after treatments are undertaken.
- If you are unable to attend your Anti-Wrinkle Review Appointment at 2 weeks post treatment, no additional ‘top up’ will be provided after the 2-week review period.
- If you are unwell, please call to discuss and let us know. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- The Doctor reserves the right to refuse treatment at any time, if a client is thought to be unsuitable or that a treatment is not in the best interest.
Children & Young Persons
- We do not treat anyone under the age of 18.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
- Under 18’s are not permitted into any of our treatment rooms.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website or via google reviews.