We continue to implement changes to increase safety for our staff and patients. The following has been introduced to reduce spread and improve safety.
Important COVID-19 Notice for All Patients
- If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested positive for ACTIVE Covid-19 in the last 7 days, please do not come to the clinic.
- PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Do not come to the clinic without booking an appointment. You can do this by calling 0121 7690242 or book online: https://draesthetica.co.uk/book-online/
- Single Person Visits only. To limit the risk of spread, please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. They will have to wait in the car and that includes children. Please remember we do not allow under 18’s into clinic.
- PLEASE ENSURE ALL YOUR MEDICAL FORMS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED BEFORE ENTERING THE CLINIC. These forms should be completed up to 48 hours before your appointment.
- No makeup should be worn for your appointment and must be removed before entering the clinic.
- We advise that you wear a face mask to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- When you arrive, please give us a call or ring the doorbell. We will let you know when we are ready for you to enter the clinic.
- On entry, you will be offered hand gel and your temperature will be checked using a digital laser scanner. If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering the building and proceed to the treatment room advised. We continue to limit the use of the waiting room and toilets facilities.
- Just before leaving the clinic, please sanitise your hands.
- After your visit we will wipe down all surfaces touched with disinfectant for the next patient.
Staff’s Personal Protective Equipment:
- Surgical scrubs
- Surgical Masks
- Non-Latex Gloves
- Disposable Aprons
All scrubs will be washed daily above 60oC
We have introduced these changes for the good of everybody. Please respect and follow them.