As you are aware, we have implemented changes to increase safety for all our patients. The following has been introduced to reduce spread and improve safety :
Important COVID-19 Notice for All Patients
- If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested positive for ACTIVE COVID-19 in the last 7 days, please DO NOT come in to the clinic.
- Appointments must be PRE-BOOKED ONLY – Do not come to the clinic without booking an appointment.
- All Visits Single Person ONLY – No friends or family will be permitted in to the clinic.
- There are NO reception or toilet facilities at this time.
- All MAKEUP must be removed before entering the clinic
- If you need to buy products or vouchers, please call us so that we can arrange this for you.
- We will be continuously wiping down all contact surfaces before and after each patient.
- Please ensure that you have filled in your Medical History form and Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Risk Assessment form in the 48 hours prior to your appointment.
When you arrive to your PRE BOOKED appointment:
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early to your appointment.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car/outside. DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING YET.
- Entry will not be permitted unless you have called us to say that you have arrived and are waiting outside. We will advise you further.
- Please wear a face mask/covering before entering the clinic. If you have your own non-latex gloves, you may wear these before entering.
- When you enter the clinic, we will check your temperature (contactless) using a digital laser scanner and hand gel will be provided for your use. (If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111.)
- All payments will be processed in the treatment room.
- We will prefer card payments going forward. We will not offer any change for cash though can add this as credit to your account.
- Just before leaving the clinic, please disinfect your hands.
- After your visit we will wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant for the next patient.
Staff’s Personal Protective Equipment:
- Surgical scrubs
- Surgical Masks
- Non-Latex Gloves
- Disposable Aprons
All scrubs will be washed daily above 60oC
We have introduced these changes for the safety of all our patients and staff. Please respect and follow them.