As you aware we have had to implement changes to increase safety for our patients. The following has been introduced to reduce spread and improve safety :
Important COVID-19 Notice for All Patients
- If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested positive for ACTIVE COVID19 in the last 7 days, please do not come to the clinic.
- PRE-BOOKED ONLY – Do not come to the clinic without booking an appointment
- Single Person Visits only – Do not bring anyone with you to the clinic. They will have to wait in the car and that includes children. If you cannot leave your children unattended then please rearrange your appointment to another time when you can.
- PLEASE REMOVE ALL MAKEUP before entering the clinic
- Please wear a face covering until instructed otherwise during your treatment. If you have your own non-latex gloves its worth wearing these as well
- When you arrive, please wait in your car. DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING YET.
- We will text you or come and greet you when we are ready for you to enter the building where we will check your temperature using a digital laser scanner.
- If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the building and proceed to the treatment room advised.
- The waiting room is not being used for now.
- All payments will be processed in the treatment room.
- We will prefer card payments going forward. We will not offer any change for cash.
- There are no toilet facilities.
- Just before leaving the clinic, please disinfect your hands.
- After your visit we will wipe down all surfaces touched with disinfectant for the next patient.
Staff’s Personal Protective Equipment:
- Surgical scrubs
- Surgical Masks
- Non-Latex Gloves
- Disposable Aprons
All scrubs will be washed daily above 60oC
We have introduced these changes for the good of everybody. Please respect and follow them.